Welcome to another “5-Bullet Friday”, in which we feature the best fly fishing & fly tying tips from around the web.
- 7 Deadly Knots for Attaching a Fly to Leader & Tippet material (and how to tie them) – With clear shots and precise directions, Zach Dalton shows how to tie 7 of the most popular fly fishing knots for attaching a fly to tippet material in a short instructional film from RIO. Watch it.
- Keep Calm, Maintain a Good Attitude, Catch More Fish – Kent Klewein shares two great lessons learned from Bahamian fly fishing guides: have a great attitude, and stay calm when things get technical. Read more on how these can be applied to any fishing situation, via Gink & Gasoline. Read it.
- DIY Tip: Use Adhesive Sheet Magnets for Quick Fly Storage – Tim Romano shares a quick, easy and dirt cheap way to quickly store flies on the boat, in the car or even in your garage. via Midcurrent. Learn how.
- Pros & Cons of Multi-Nymph Rigs – From tags to trailers, Domenick Swentosky illustrates how to setup multi-nymph rigs and discusses the benefits of each setup. via Troutbitten. Get wise.
- [Video] – How to Tie the Simplest BWO Emerger – Ever! – If you prefer to spend more time on the water than at the vise, you’ll love Aaron Jasper’s simple BWO emerger. Watch it.