Welcome to another “5-Bullet Friday”, in which we feature the best fly fishing & fly tying tips from around the web.
- Quick Tip: How to Save Your Saltwater Flies – Want to prevent your precious flies from ending up in a pile of rusted Junk? You can with something as simple as a 1/2 bottle of water. Read Tip.
- Got Bugs in Your Jungle Cock? Don’t worry, it happens to us all eventually. New England on The Fly offers up some great tips on how to De-Bug Your Fly Tying Materials. Read Article.
- 10 Tips for Targeting Big Trout – If you want to catch the fish of lifetime here are 10 simple tips to help stack the odds in your favor. Read Tips.
- [Video] How to Make the Perfect Dubbing Mix – Every want to make your own dubbing mix? It’s dead simple with just a sharp pair of scissors, and an inexpensive coffee grinder. Learn How.
- [Video] How to Tie a Mother’s Day Caddis – Craig Mathews shows us how to tie his original Mother’s Day Caddis pattern in this fly tying tutorial. Watch Video.